Aptus is looking to expand our team of talented, creative, and caring architects. We’re looking for candidates with the right mix of design, management, technical and organization skills. We’re offering an opportunity to grow and develop in a friendly atmosphere. While we expect our architects to be responsible both for design as well as technical execution of projects, we also want them to have fun and explore new ideas.
A little background about us: Aptus is a growing design firm, focused on delivering value to our clients through architecture, planning and interior design. We care about our clients and each other and developing that relationship to everyone’s mutual benefit. This care is demonstrated through inspired design, careful attention to detail, and delivering quality work product. Our portfolio includes successful projects in corporate interiors, hospitality, multi-unit residential, commercial and institutional. We’re in two locations – Las Vegas and Chicago.
Besides the demonstrated care for our clients, we also care for our employees, by striving to maintain a good work atmosphere as well as a positive work-life balance. If you think you are a fit for us, please review the job requirements listed below and contact us.
Project Architect with 5-8 years experience
- Lead design efforts
- Produce construction documents
- Produce presentation materials (renderings, material boards, precedent studies)
- Communication skills, both to clients, consultants, and colleagues
- Knowledge of current digital production tools: BIM, graphics, office productivity software
- Knowledge of building codes and construction techniques
- Familiarity with commercial, multi-unit residential or institutional building types.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a brief email to: [email protected]